View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 12:23 PM   #531
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I decided to use a nocturne potion last night to some pretty good results.

When I entered my new room yesterday I found that someone had taken a large amount of salt and drawn a large circle symbol on the floor. I decided that I didn't like how it looked and broke the circle.

This summoned a Horned Daemon, a powerful monster who would normally not be found in the room I was in. When the Daemon was summoned it shot a magic missile at me hitting me for six damage. Which made me eat a bundle of herbs.

It was hard for me to connect my Dragon's Claw to the enemy but after a hard fought battle I defeated it and also felt myself get stronger.

Today I will probably be headed to the darker bricks to see what awaits me.

Rough and tumble but you survived! In decent shape if you are headed for the darker bricks!!

Question... am I right to assume as long as I have available herb bundles and/or healing potions that they can be used to replenish HP during a battle? For some reason I was thinking they couldn't be used during combat. i.e. who stops fighting to eat some herbs. Do we lose a round of attack or something? It may affect when/how I use the healing.