View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 11:17 PM   #1039
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Fun game, guys. Thanks for running it. Congrats to the wolves. While luck was certainly on their side, they made sure to capitalize on it.

Someone go get EF. I want to know what the hell he was smoking on Day One with the crappy late seer reveal. He's normally a very strong player, so that was just weird.

Vaimes! Man, you did me in so wrong lol. I know, no way for you to know. I actually played a little more aggressive in this one because I wanted to draw the wolves' attack, knowing they couldn't kill me...when I had the cloak. I was going to make it out like I couldn't be NKd at all, and the wolves would have taken some time to figure out the truth.

One other underrated bit of Shadow luck--Martin and I are 9 time zones apart. We had PM rights but were unable to do much messaging/strategizing at all, since we were rarely in thread together.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote