View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003, 11:11 AM   #36
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Raven Hawk: Your idea certainly has merit, but I am not interested in Metric Assloads of Cash, at least not in the short run. Our current training program is slated to run for three seasons, with an optional fourth, before we look at changing things around, so it is unlikely that you will see very many personnel changes during that time (with a few exceptions here and there, naturally). We're looking for a long-term benefit to the team (namely, a top-notch group of starting midfielders and a pair of nice wingers) the same way that we worked our defensive training program.

And to be frank, I do not agree with "daytraining." While I will not say anything against those who do it, it doesn't feel "realistic" to me, and one of the ways that I make this game more enjoyable for myself is to run my club in a realistic fashion (at least as far as the game itself will allow). If others want to daytrain, then they should go right ahead. It's just not my bag, baby.

The Afoci: Yeah, Reg is rapidly becoming a fan favorite, which is nice to see. I particularly like the fact that he came up from our youth squad, and so is a "home-grown" talent like Cameron McDonald and Tyler Willard.

Note: I've changed the storyline slightly, so the "young player gets his name in the paper" that I mentioned earlier has been delayed. It just works out better that way, trust me.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)

Last edited by DataKing : 11-24-2003 at 11:12 AM.
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote