View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 11:24 AM   #33
DataKing
Pro Rookie

vexroid: I'll take that as a compliment, and say "thank you." This dynasty report has definitely given me a better feeling for the SSFC players, among other things, and makes the whole thing seem more "real." I'm glad to see that it has that effect on others as well.

The Afoci: I considered that when I was designing the new training program, but decided against it. While that would mean that Reg would gain more playmaking experience, it would also mean that we could only carry nine trainees instead of ten. I opted for the "quantity over quality" approach in that respect.

Also, I should mention that the training program is not going to be strictly a playmaking program. Four weeks out of five, our players will receive playmaking training, but every fifth week we will train winger instead. While this will detract from the development of our midfield a little bit, I think it will really help the develoment of our wingers, and Reg in particular. I would really like to see Reg in the formidable winger/formidable PM range.

I want "true wingers" on my club, who can contribute to the midfield, rather than "midfielders pretending to be wingers." I think this plan will get us there, and it's why I purchased the winger trainees that I did (all solid winger/passable PM).

As far as the Metric Assload of Cash goes, if we do get it we won't be getting it from the sale of Reg, not anytime soon at least. Barring anything unforseen, expect to see Reg wearing the Screamin' Seamen black and red for quite some time.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote