View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 02:32 PM   #511
Easy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackadar View Post
Which video? The full one? Or the one the police edited to make it look much worse?

You mean this one? You're right, I see that happen every day.

Quote:
He was unarmed. End of story, you can't spin it any other way without sounding absurd. This isn't in dispute at all. It's hard for a fist to do damage from more than 3 feet away.

"If" you believe the police reports, he was well within 3 feet at the beginning of the confrontation.

Quote:
He was bullrushing the police officer? And I'm sure you have proof of that? Because every other eyewitness account - including that of the PD - says the hulking beast-child was running away and then stopped.

See the video posted on the previous page of an "alleged" witness video saying he turned around and started running at the cop.

Quote:
I haven't seen an institutionalized attempt at assassinating Wilson's character. Please show me where that took place.

Again, you have proof of any of this beyond a police department statement? A department that's already been caught in numerous lies regarding this case - everything from the number of shots fired to the distance between the subjects to heavily editing the video from the convenience store to denying firing on the media?

I'm just curious, how many lies have to get told by a man in uniform before you don't believe them? At this point I figure the police spokesperson must look like this:

What we know is this - a young, unarmed black male was shot 6 times at range by a while police officer who was chasing him after an initial confrontation regarding jaywalking. Those facts are undisputed. I'm leaving room for the police to justify it. I just doubt they can. After all, this is the same department that arrested an innocent man, beat him savagely in his cell and then tried to charge him with bleeding on their uniforms.

At what point can we stop referring to his age? At 18 he could be overseas fighting a war. I would say at some point referring to his size would be more useful than his age.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote