View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 07:43 PM   #230
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

With 3 games to go, we have an 8 points lead over Porto and Braga. So if we win today’s match against Vit Guimaraes, who just made it to the Taca finals, then we have won the Portuguese Premier League. I begin standard to knock out any rust. Marc shoots a long shot from outside the goal, on target, and sinks it in the 4th minute. Nicely done! Javi to Rondon offside. They’ve had two very close headers. We need to watch out. Skolnik finds Rondon for a score in the 27th. Called offsides. Half time. You are capable of more! We are a half away of football at home against the 10th best team in the league from winning the division and hitting all of my goals with this dynasty at the end of the 3rd year. Can we keep this up? They’ve had some good plays, so I move to retain possession and mark tighter. 1st sub, Costa in for Strandberg. Lucas Castro in for Skolnik. Rodrigues for Martins. I certainly would have hoped for more goals, but we just won 1-0. Any W counts. We have won the league. MOM is Andrei Marc. Enjoy your success!!!!!

We have officially won the league. We began in front, and never gave it up. Boom!

I tell them to rest a bit and get ready for the League Cup!

We’ll focus on attacking set pieces.

Who else has a job status of untouchable? Just 11 other folks in our active leagues.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote