Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

March

5th – Away at Sporting
10th – Away at Standard, EURO
13th – Away at Braga
17th – Home vs Standard, EURO
20th – Home vs Rio Ave

Javi Espinosa will be back by the Sporting match.

We loved Rodrigues, Ruiz, and Goncalves in training, but not Abreu and Strandberg.

Danny C is Team of Week.

I got 2nd place for Manager of the Month.

With 8 games to go, here is the top of the League Table

1 – Nacional da Madeira, 55, +30
2 – Braga, 48, +30
3 – Benfica, 46, +22
4 – Porto, 44, +28
5 – Sporting, 43, +16
6 – Maritimo, 38, +20

With 7 points in front, we are looking pretty keen. But an away loss to Sporting could change things quickly. Which is why I am beginning defensively on the road against them – keep our run going! I’m very ha[ppy with a tie today, in one of our remaining difficult games – especially without Rondon. I get up to make a cup of coffee in a K-Cup machine for a minute, and come back down in the 33rd minute having just scored. Lucas Castro drove on the left, crossed to Francisco Castro for a score. Half. Nothing happened besides that goal. Played well, still room for improvement! Keep possession and mark tighter. One of their players picks up a knock from a tackle by Marc, and another fouls Dj outside the box a minute later and is given a yellow card. Sub 1 – Javi Espinosa for Skolnik. They score, but it’s called offside. Sub 2 – Agra in for Djaniny. They notch another yellow card. Sub 3 – Sequeira for Lucas Castro, swap with Javi. Lower tempo! Can we withstand a huge surge by Sporting late? Yes we cane! We win on the road against a big three club 1-0. MOM is Strandberg with great defense (Other great games include Luis Martins and the Castros). Good win!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote