View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 03:48 PM   #217
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Today we have the match against Ferreira for the Finals of the League Cup. Porto beat Benfica and are in the Finals. Francisco Castro is back in the lineup. Keep up the run! Early in the first half they collect a booking, followed by a second. Marc is badly injured and I pull him for Costa. Shortly thereafter, Ferreria score. Then Candeais finds a nice spot to run into, crosses to Rondon, who scores, and it’s the half. The second half opens with a corner to Costa who puts it in and we are up 2-1. I start to protect the ball a bit more, such as keeping possession. I also slide back to standard. I slide in Agra for a disappointing Franny Castro. But, before he comes out, Rondon and him play a back and forth ball and Rondon scores in the 76th. Final sub -Rodrigues for Martins. On another corner, Candeais’s leg hits goal. We hold on to win 4-1, after being down 0-1. Congrats on making the finals! Rondon is MOM.

With a bruised thigh, marc will be out for about 20 days We’ll move Strandberg there and start Costa with Mexer.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote