View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 08:04 PM   #213
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The results from the Ruiz-Peratta link up for our GKs apparently were really good. I want to sign someone to tutor Rodrigues. Can I find someone good? I found an old, cheap DR, and am scouting him out now.

Starting for today’s game is Costa and Strandberg in the DC spots, Agra across from Rondon, and Espinosa. Keep up your run! After going in when Javi was injured, Lucas Castro scores off a Candeais pass. Agra gets a score right before the half off a Skolnik pass. Half time – keep it up! Rondon is given a lovely on sides ball by Agra and scores. MOM is Agra after we win 3-0. Well done lads!

However, Javi Espinosa is out for more than a month.

Once again we do a double with someone for their league game just after a Cup match, both on the road. Today I’m starting Agram bew signee Vitor Barreto, Costa, and Rodrigues. We begin standard again. I’d love to see another 3-0 victoire for us. Keep up our run folkses! We injured their GK in the 36th minute and he leaves the pitch. I move to controlling. Now score at the half, but Rondon breaks through in the 48th minute. Freire and Sequeira sub in later. And we win. Barely. 1-0. MOM was Rondon, obviously. We got lucky there folks.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote