View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 01:00 AM   #202
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Candeais is out for a few days and will miss the next game at least. We’ll start Javi in Lucas’s spot and slide him over. After getting to 4.3 mill, I cancel the contract talks with the wonderkid, the ykept rejecting our offer.

I sign a new 3 year deal with Nacional da Madeira.

Martins is back in the squad for today’s home match. We are starting Mexer and Javi. Keep the run going! We’ll keep a normal set up, just to get a feel for the early game. From the Candeais spot, Lucas Castro crosses to Rondon for a score in the 5th, but they come back and score of fan incredibly long shot 4 minutes later to tie things. I move to controlling, since I’m feeling a bit of momentum our way, despite the score. Then Castro hits Espinosa for another score in the 19th minute. Rondon intercepts a pall from the GK to a DC and on the volley hits an open net. They return the favor for a strong offensive score in the 41st. Room for improvement. Skolnik picks up a knock – I pull him for Luis Carlos. He invariably plays better than his stats. He just tackled someone and stole the ball on the edge for example. I pull Franny C for Jardel. Then Martins for Sequeira. We hold off a counter-assult later for a 3-2 win. Close. MOM I Rondon. We got away with that lads!

At home, Braga beat Benfica. So we pull out again.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote