View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 09:57 AM   #263
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
No sense making you guys pull each others hair out. I knew where I was going as soon as Chief posted. Well, before that. I will nightfall later but give a chance for last words ;-)

vote chief rum

Autumn, you would be foolish to take DT at his word here. His voting record is worse than mine. Remember it was font and britrock and one other poster on Day One who orchestrated that lynch. That other poster? DT.

As font's wolfy partner, I am supposed to have started a run on clap? Kinda obvious isn't it? What should be obvious is that a wolf partner wouldn't so clearly start up another candidate, but a wolf partner would certainly jump on another villager doing so, which is exactly what DT did.

font voted for DT at the start of yesterday and then came off to switch to you. It's clear now that she was trying to set either one of them for trust off of that move (whichever one might be under fire, both of them saw votes), without putting either of them in danger.

As for the Hunter references before, anyone can do that, especially if they want to put something in place for later with a fake reveal. I didn't want to give any hints in such a small game because I felt my identity as one of only two roled villagers (and with no BG) and I didn't want to risk tipping of fthe wolves.

Look how fast DT nightfalled. Yes, a Hunter seeing a fake Hunter would do that. But so would a wolf seeing the only person who could take him out in a tie.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote