View Single Post
Old 11-16-2003, 01:45 AM   #27
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Mizzourah: Yeah, stupid confidence crap. More coming...

WussGawd: Boy, even uglier than I thought. Thanks for the heads up. I guess I will figure if I get even one win, I should be thankful. Do I get coach of the year awards if I manage as much as four?

sachmo: Thanks, sachmo. I just spent ten minutes trying to find the guy and confirm what i thought I read some time ago. After looking at different sites, I finally confirmed what I thought I remembered--in early October, the Cards reached an injury settlement with Foster (allowing them to cut him). Foster, of course, was set to start for the Cards, but he got hurt in the first game of the season, Boldin came in and set rookie debut records, and the rest is history. It was really odd--Yahoo didn't list him in the transactions or on the roster, and ESPN and NFL.COM themseleves insisted the guy was still a Cardinal, despite the fact he wasn't present on either of their rosters. There were no transactions listed regarding him for them either. Weird. It shouldn't have taken me so long to find him. What this says, of course, is that the rosters given us here have beenchanged somewhat from the initial season rosters. Whether this was primelord's doing or Jim had updated the rosters prior to primelord's name-changing, you would have to ask them.

CR

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote