View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 10:10 AM   #5
sjshaw
lolzcat

OK, here is how my experience went. I hope this is correct; I will fix any errors as they are brought to my attention.

1. Everybody in the league, including the commish, opens the MP controls panel and selects "Enter New Career" as a participant. Use the League ID selected by the league, and select draft options and your team. All owners must select the same draft option or the process will not work.

2. Email the file (identified by the dialog box that pops up) to your commish.

3. The commish collects all the stage file exports and puts them in his "import" directory. (pain in the ass)

4. Commish opens the MP controls panel. Click "new game." Enter the league ID and click "check entries" to make sure all the exports are ready to go. Check the assorted options you want, making sure to select the correct draft option. Click OK.

*NOTE and POTENTIAL BUG?* If you select "Begin with Complete/Preference Draft," you better be ready to go, because you cannot exit the draft once you click OK. The only way to exit is to give the 3-fingered salute and shut down FOF.

So, since you can't exit the draft, you have to do the entire draft at one sitting. With 53 rounds * 32 teams, this could make for a long night. Also, how do the other players get to see the draft class?

...more to come

Last edited by sjshaw : 11-15-2003 at 10:23 AM.
sjshaw is offline   Reply With Quote