View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 08:38 PM   #1
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Straight Outta The Box: Chief Rum Takes Over The FOF 2004 Cards

I am shocked--and even a little disappointed--that I am the first posted dynasty report of FOF2004. What were you guys doing all day while I was working?

I wanted a real test to start things off, and I realized that what could be the ultimate test?

IMO, the Cardinals are the sorriest sack of crap the NFL has to offer. Their owner sucks, their city doesn't support them (not that I blame them), and their roster is talentless. Even the Bengals are looking good now, and the Bears and Lions are looking better for the simple fact that they already drafted their quarterbacks of the future (the Cards ain't even done that).

So, I figure why not take on the Cards in the Valley of the Sun, and, to boot, set the game level at its highest level? Want more? How about I never bought FOF4 and haven't played FOF2001 for a year and a half?

This should be a revelation a minute.

Come join me as I try to do the impossible--and bring the Cardinals back from the dead.

Chief Rum

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote