View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 05:10 PM   #29
Airhog
Captain Obvious

well thats something we dont have to worry about for now. I am also thinking that I will add a few more things. I may include some missions that are not volunteer, due to the their difficulty and such. Also Im thinking about doing around 1-2 special missions during each game month. Anyways, here is the first mission. There will be several easier missions like this to begin with, so that i can get used to flying again, and to get all of the bugs worked out. Just a reminder, but it might be difficult for you to fly many back to back missions. It really depends on how damaged your plane is. I will try to give each planes damage rating after the mission, and it will be up to the commanders to decide what to fix, and to send it back up again so soon, or fix everything.

Operation Overcoat

November 28th

Welcome to Thurleigh and the home of the 369th Heavy Bomber Group. In a few days the first b-17's will fly over german soil as we being the long road to liberation. Olny hard work, courage and dedication will see us through these difficult times. I wont lie to you, but most of you will not make it home alive. However, without your service this war will not be won.
We have recieve orders from high command to being Operation Overcoat. The first phase of Operation overcoat is too remove the threat of the V-1 rockets and drone bombs the germans have been attacking England with. We have located several facilities that produce the weapons, and Hopefully we can stop the bombings. Most of the missions will be conducter over france for the time being. This will give our crews time to gain experience before we penetrate deep into the heart of the Reich.

Here are the first mission details

Primary Target: Watten Special Weapons Site
Secondary Target: Wizennes Special Weapons Site
Flak Strength: Low
Fighter Strength: Low
Mission Difficulty: 1x
Planes needed: 6

First come first serve boys.

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote