View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:57 AM   #340
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Today will be interesting as we watch to see how alliances are formed. It is unlikely that any of the would-be rulers are strong enough on their own to silence all of the other armies.

I have felt the resentment towards Joffrey and our house in this thread and have concerns over how this will translate into action on this eve. However, I would remind others that Lannister can be a strong ally. Lannister will, however these politics play out, have a great deal to say about the makeup of the final two kings who will contest the throne.

I'm curious about this Lord Paramount. You have a sense of reverence to your Grandson, who is the byproduct of incest between the treacherous Kingslayer and your daughter. By all reasoning, he should be a Lannister as he is 100% that.

Yet when it comes to your other son, one would think you have anything more than reluctant disdain for your own flesh and heir to the Westerlands. So why the reluctance to embrace your one true heir?

Is it because Joff is the oldest son of your oldest son, making him your true heir?

I would gladly wish for a son again, dwarf or not, after mine were cut down by he Kingslayer
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote