View Single Post
Old 11-07-2003, 03:00 PM   #336
Kodos
Resident Alien

Smile

Hey Fonzie: The missus and I successly bought a house last weekend. I am actually going to the inspection in just a few minutes.

I suspect your real interest is in the timeframe for a return to Gatesville. My answer: It may be a while still. It may not be until next year. I don't really know. Things are still hectic at home and at work, and I am chronically tired these days. So much so, that I actually turned down an opportunity to play primelord in Madden online. Which I would never do under normal circumstances...

Basically, if some time comes free and I can finish up the season, I will, but I can't say when that will happen. Having football games on every Sunday doesn't help, cuz who wants to be writing a silly dynasty when the real thing is on TV! Thanks again for your patience. I really don't know how Godzilla updates as frequently as he does. Dynasty-writing is really time consuming. Throw in kids, and I don't see how he ever makes any time for it. He's a dynasty-writing dynamo, I guess.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote