View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 07:42 AM   #121
mgsports
n00b

Shouldn't have to stop for Each Key Date because would just like to sim to Draft because you don't have to if you don't want to in OTTP or Franchise Hockey Manager I can sim to that Date without stopping for Events before it so the way to fix that problem is to combined Free Agency/Coach/Staff Hirings together and under Team Setup under Roster Management a Pick Options because all I want to do for my Team is Draft.
Also no Trades happening from when Season ends intill like Training Camp and also NBA Traning Camp they have Rookie/Free Agent Camp.

Suspensions?
Career Ending Injuries?
Unreitirements? Retirements?
In Team News I would like to see Stories like Dwight Howard demanding a Trade or Carl Landry got Injured in a Bar Fight or the Clippers are to have a Blake Griffin T-Shirt Night or the Heat aren't going to resign Chris Bosh or the Houston Rockets have decide not to renew their contract with Austin and decide to move their DL Team to Brownsville?
At Draft when a Trade happens have the News of it pop up and sometimes at Draft it shows like Al Horford name but isn't really available to Draft.
mgsports is offline   Reply With Quote