View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 10:26 PM   #322
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Well, at least we know Grampa's in the game! Seems like there could have been a better use to the power. But I suppose they might have been thinking that D1 is always a crapshoot, and better to get the voting record and then not get anyone killed. the seer could scan the lynchees, or let the wolves kill them, and we'll learn something without anyone dying.

I agree with this line of thinking. I was pretty sure, however, that I'm about the only person around here that likes the idea of not lynching on D1 as a way to build up voting history without offing a probable villager. Perhaps, though, when combined with this perk:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
(Grandpa) will begin telling the story again. The lynched player will remain alive and no wolf action that night.

it would become more appealing to somebody to cancel the day/night. That quoted section also leads me to believe that our seer will get a scan tonight, FWIW--good to stay one step ahead of the wolves. But the Grandpa play also leads me to wonder what villager role is out of play, given this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Not all roles will be used. The wolves will know of one villager role not in use.

My shot in the dark would be no Princess. Then EF could pull out Humperdink and have 4 wolves for a 19-person game, which seems reasonable.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote