lytic
College Benchwarmer

To finish off my dynasty... my qual game to keep me in this horrible series:

SouthPark Cows - Swirling Flame 9 - 0

Date: 11/3/2003 at 01:00
MatchID: 9973379
Arena: Starks Pond
Crowd: 36255

36255 spectators had come to Starks Pond this cloudy day. SouthPark tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Black - Davis, Tewari, An - Millard, Crain, Dragóner, Danhof, Bernbratt - Gustavsson, Dey.

Swirling tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Spurlock - Bauman, Guthrie, Hyde - Kirkland, Hamilton, Shields, Mckinney, Gates - Blicher, Al-Rasheed.

SouthPark took the lead in the 4:th minute of the game by 1 to 0, as Yuri Danhof elegantly received a pass going deep, finishing off with a half-volley shot just below the bar. In the 17:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Sven Gustavsson dashed through, knocking home 2 - 0 for SouthPark. Yuri Danhof of SouthPark received a yellow card in the 18:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. In the 31st minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Robert Dey dashed through, knocking home 3 - 0 for SouthPark. After this SouthPark lowered the tempo in order to concentrate on their defensive efforts. SouthPark seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion about the organization of the team. In the 36:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Robert Dey dashed through, knocking home 4 - 0 for SouthPark. A bit later, a magnificent combination in the middle resulted in SouthPark´s Robert Dey putting the lead up to 5 - 0. By then Robert Dey was a three time scorer - a hat trick! SouthPark appeared unsure on how to play. 5 - 0 was the half-time score. SouthPark, bringing the final ball possession rate to 77 percent, dominated the battle.

The SouthPark players spent the half-time break getting a rerun of the teams tactical organization. In the 51st minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Buda Dragóner dashed through, knocking home 6 - 0 for SouthPark. Seemingly due to lack of experience, Aijaz Tewari needlessly tripped an opponent just outside the penalty area, but the free kick that followed didn't succeed. SouthPark put their lead ahead another goal as Sven Gustavsson struck home the 7 - 0 goal, after an attack from the left setting him up unmarked with the keeper. 81 minutes into the game SouthPark were awarded a penalty that Sven Gustavsson turned into 8 - 0 without a problem. This third goal made a hat trick for Sven Gustavsson. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put SouthPark lead up with 9 - 0. Robert Dey finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by SouthPark, with an impressive 83 percent possession of the ball.

The most dominating SouthPark player was without a doubt Preston Davis. Palmer Black on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Swirling player was without a doubt Reg Hyde. Newton Spurlock on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 9 - 0.

SOLD SEATS

Terraces: 22809
Basic seats: 8974
Seats under roof: 3516
VIP seats: 956

Team Attitude: Match of the Season

RATING

SouthPark Cows
Player rating and Team formation
Midfield: formidable
Right Side Defence: excellent
Central Defence: formidable
Left Side Defence: outstanding
Right Side Attack: solid
Central Attack: brilliant
Left Side Attack: formidable

Swirling Flame
Player rating and Team formation
Midfield: poor
Right Side Defence: solid
Central Defence: excellent
Left Side Defence: inadequate
Right Side Attack: formidable
Central Attack: excellent
Left Side Attack: formidable

Stats:
Best game ever - Entire team

1. SouthPark Cows - Swirling Flame 11/3/2003 100%
2. Kix - SouthPark Cows 9/29/2003 96%
3. The Mad Huligans - SouthPark Cows 8/4/2003 95%

Best game ever - Midfield

1. SouthPark Cows - Swirling Flame 11/3/2003 100%
2. SouthPark Cows - Vampires 5/8/2003 99%
3. The Mad Huligans - SouthPark Cows 8/4/2003 89%

Best game ever - Attack

1. Kix - SouthPark Cows 9/29/2003 100%
2. SouthPark Cows - Gargoyles 9/22/2003 98%
3. Aviators - SouthPark Cows 10/13/2003 94%
4. SouthPark Cows - The Mad Huligans 10/20/2003 91%
5. SouthPark Cows - Swirling Flame 11/3/2003 89%

Comments:
Well I knew I'd have a good game, and I figured I'd win. Too bad he doesn't have supporter, I'd love to see his comments. Time to restack my defense with passers and a good keeper!
Hattrick Moderator (since Season 22)
Evil Gargs' Hater (since Season 18)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--
My Pro Soccer Story
lytic is offline   Reply With Quote