View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:15 AM   #136
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
An interesting thing that comes to mind is that CF controlled the roles by the items that were in each room. I'm not sure what that means - the obvious "fair" way to do it is to split the roles up by room as much as possible but maybe CF knows we would expect that. I could see something crazy like all wolves in one room to start.

Another very important point is that wolves are the only ones who can coordinate votes between threads (assuming PM rights) So I think we look very critically at any later day votes that inadvertently save somebody in another thread. Far higher chance in this game mechanic of a wolf saving another wolf and playing dumb IMO

Heh, two things I had been thinking about too. Regarding the first paragraph, I was also thinking it was probably split up between rooms initially....but then I thought there were too many items for that to really have worked well (like what if someone picked the BG item and the brutal wolf item for example) and it's just as likely he went to random.org and worked the item stories around the result. Second paragraph is a good point too, that also goes for any other sign of collaboration between threads. I did notice there was no specific mention in the rules that wolves have PM rights but it's probably safe to say it's a typical game in that regard.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote