View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 06:32 AM   #651
whomario
Pro Starter

anno 2070 is the type of game i end up watching tons of youtube videos and be hella impressed but still would never dream of buying right now. Iīm having trouble enough as it is getting to play my historical-type strategy games (just got back into AOE I and II, Crusader Kings II and Total War Rome), think Anno would be too "far fetched" for me to invest the time right now.

But yeah, looks helluva impressive from an interface standpoint as well as just graphically

Endless Space is to be had for cheap btw ! (66% off)

Wouldnīt buy it again for full price like i did, but fot 10 or so bucks it is propably a solid game if you play this sort of game.

If you are into racing games, F1 2012 is 50% off. The previous version was tons of fun (but with a few bad bugs) on the 360 as essentially a debut version, i suppose with a year more on their backs and with PC mods itīs a really good game.

If anyone is looking to get a visually impressive story-game, Dear Esther is 50% off. Actually thereīs not that much of a story and thereīs been discussion if itīs even a game technically, but itīs a couple hours of great atmosphere to get immersed in.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 12-25-2012 at 06:39 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote