View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 11:41 AM   #446
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarfreak View Post
I see, they should have suspended him, pending a police investigation, and after the police investigation, they should have opened up the offices and invited him in for a "peppy make him feel better chat", even though his post, admittedly by his own father, certainly could have been better worded. There's no harm in waiting until the first day after the break. We're not taking about an 8 year old here, the kid is in high school. Certainly he knows after being cleared by the police, the suspension will be lifted pronto, when school resumes. I'd say more mental harm comes from watching the Saw movies, that he has tagged in his facebook signature.

{shrug} Defend them if you like, if they were my local board/admins I'd be looking to put them in the road p.d.q. for being asshats.

In the meantime we'll make sure that students don't use the word "surprise" I guess.