View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 10:50 AM   #438
cougarfreak
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Not sure what thread to put this in, if someone thinks it's misplaced here then I'm open to suggestions.

Crawford High student suspended after Christmas stunt goes wrong | Education | Macon.com

Long story short, 16 y/o in rural Georgia posts on Facebook that "CCHS is in for a big surprise tomorrow", another parent sees it & call the school who in turn calls the cops. Cops investigate and quickly discover that the big surprise was that the kid was going to dress up as Santa Claus and hand out candy.

Here's the f'ed up part ... he remains suspended with the administration planning to hold a hearing to straighten things out "after the holidays".

Here's a thought you clueless gits: hold the hearing Wednesday 12/26 & fix it. Don't leave it hanging over the kid's head & screw up his holiday.

Is school even in session? Is he really missing anything until after the Christmas Break? I don't see the point of holding a hearing on 12/26, if nothing is in session.