View Single Post
Old 11-03-2003, 06:22 AM   #86
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Finally
I'm caught up and it only took the entire season

Next season, I'm hoping to be more on top of things. I suppose that wouldn't take much.

So, anyways, right now I'm looking to possibly sell Meek if anyone will actually jump on him at over $200K. I'm kindof split- I'd like to keep him another year- he'd always put up 3.5 to 4.0 stars but with Little progressing so quickly, he puts up 3.5 stars now and it would free up another trainee spot if I promoted him to the A Team.

The one problem is that it will weaken my team temporarily and next season will start pretty rough with @Chock, vs Iowa, @TheChampion, and vsOompah (the Div III relegee) to start the season. There's not an easy game there, tho I might want to PIC against Chock, eat the loss and start the season off right. I'll worry about that as the game gets a little closer. The one handy thing is that the middle of my schedule is pretty cushy with the 2 promotees giving me 4 pretty winnable games and Kaishaku is the only nasty team in that stretch.

Anyways, as much as I'd love to do a "Where are they now"- it's just not possible at the moment because of school this week. But I'll get the Awards Banquet post up this weekend.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 11-03-2003 at 06:33 AM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote