View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #454
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I take that back too Abe. I'm a bit embarrassed at my thought process here, not up to my standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Okay, with one wolf left (likely), I think I have too much information to keep quiet any longer.

I am the Selfless Believer (BG).

Last night, I protected GE. Unfortunately, CF brutaled to GE, and of course, that traditionally sidesteps BG protection (since it is technically a day action).

Had I known that, of course, I would have protected britrock.

But my role and what happened last night isn't even the most important bit of information I have. On Night One, I did not submit a protection order.

Yet no one died.

I worked a double Monday night, and I was rushing out the door in between jobs when I put in my Day One vote. I totally spaced on a protection order (I had been thinking it was a two deadline game, bad Chief, bad).

Lots of food for thought there. It's the primary reason I had doubts on GE's reveal. I didn't know what to make of it.

Anyway, there you go.

You are such a liar! I don't even understand why you would make this bad story up this soon!

Folks, I am the Selfless Believer. I am the bg.

On Night one, i intentionally decided to stay on myself, to game the wolves, figuring that even if one was on, they would go elsewhere. It wsa a gamble, I know, but I've won before with that gamble, and I haven;t played it in a while. I stopped bad guy, but I didn;t get any more info.

Last night, I moved to block the seer, but he was duked and thus had no target.

I bought DT's claim that the wolves couldn;t have been on at the time of the lynch N1 because the attack came on me, and why would they do that if the seer had been exposed? So the wolves could not have been on. In fact, we were right about CF.

And now I can see that CR is the other wolf. Must have been desperate to have fake revealed so early and feeling in a circle of two, so pushing to get the credit for the first revealed.

Man, that's not even a good lie about "forgetting to put in an order"

Anyway, this is why i was so cautious last night when britrock went to duke, becuase I was hoping he would not duke me, and kill a role. He mentioned I was a finalist, so i pushed.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote