View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #217
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
This one is really sad and I am tearing up as I type. In your original post I found the picture of Andre both inspirational, that a dog so mistreated would have the ability to still have love for a human owner, and sickening that someone of my species could do such a thing.

Knowing he lived a loving life after being rescued is comforting. I would like to think he's in a better place chasing a ball in a bright sunshine filled field.

Please express to Andres' adoptive owner and facebook followers that there are many of us that don't do the social media things but are still thinking of Andre today.

Thank you Sweed, I will pass your thoughts along. I am still jacked up over this. I will always remember how trusting and loving to all that went to meet him at his fundraiser. It is like he had forgiven whoever had abused him and was just happy to be petted, held and showered with attention. After all the surgeries and everything else, I was really sure he was going to make it and live for many years.

It is just heartbreaking reading the update from his owner today. Talking about his things still scattered around their place and she just keeps waiting for him to bump into her leg. I feel so bad for her, see loved him so much. I know because of Andre I have gotten a lot more involved in helping Animal abuse organizations and will continue to do so in his memory.

The amazing Andre
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RIP Andre.jpg (31.3 KB, 249 views)
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote