View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 08:53 AM   #532
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
I didn't pay much attention to the Christmas but while I liked the flash deals a lot early on in this sale, it turned out to take away a lot of my fun in the last few days for the regular deals. Same goes for the Community votes deals. many of the same games came back a few times in the rotation and when the fun 1pm time would come, they were all games I had bought when they first appeared in flash sales...

FM

I liked the Christmas sale better myself, and have the same feelings about the flash sales kind of cannibalizing the daily deals by the end. There are rumors that some achievements will appear once the sale ends (so later today, I suppose), based on clues and hints that have appeared in the daily images and news releases. I guess we'll see. I'm happy to have acquired my King of the Fort badge regardless
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote