View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #754
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I choose to spy and I will tell you why.

I believe the order to protect could have led to some bad outcomes. These include:

-my death
-me becoming a spawn
-both saldana's death and my own
-both of us becoming infected

Choosing to spy is kind of a lower risk option IMO. If Sal was the target I get to ID two spawns and/or see who killed him.

Also it has the upside if Saldana was NOT the target of the attack but actually a spawn making an attack I would get to see that too.

I did not trust Saldana enough last night to "protect" him.

Yeah, I get all that, and I went through the same thought process. In the end, I decided that BK's game has too much information for him to just give me "no one attacks saldana" or "you spend a quiet night guarding saldana". I figured I would know if saldana was sleeping in his bed, on top of if he were attacked. I felt that I would be able to ID the attacker whether I protected or I spied.

I decided that, while I also didn't yet trust saldana, odds are he's clean or clean at this point, and I would rather protect the most seer like role we have than to sit there watching while he was killed.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote