View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #75
JediKooter
Coordinator

I eat things that are tasty. Over indulgence in anything you eat is not healthy. I'm not worried about living to 100 or 150. If I live to 80, great. A steak tastes great, so does broccoli, so does chocolate cake, so does corn. You can eat whatever you want (other than for medical or allergy reasons), whenever you want. You just can't always eat the chocolate cake or the ice cream all the time. I love donuts, but, I don't eat them all the time. I may go months without having any.

I just think it's odd that someone (I'm not saying anyone here) would completely cut out tasty foods simply because of a fear of it being 'unhealthy', unless there's a medical condition involved. It reminds me of when women complain about eating a piece of cheesecake will make them fat. No, eating several pieces of cheesecake, day after day and not exercising, will make you fat.

However, using the law of supply and demand, all you vegans and vegetarians, keep it up, since I would not complain one bit if the price of steak went down.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote