View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 01:42 AM   #284
SegRat
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
And I think nothing is really going to come from Masuka's intern, it seemed like he might know something about Dexter earlier though at the end of the season it made it seem more like he just idolized him from seeing him work and now wants to follow in his footsteps instead of making the game.

I think the opposite. The intern when pitching his idea about the video game about playing as a serial killer. He mentions the worlds most notorious serial killers, and the Bay Harbor Butcher. Why him? The public basically didn’t care anymore once they learned that the butcher was killing other criminals that deserved to be killed. So why mention the Bay Harbor Butcher at all? On top of that when Dexter didn’t seem to care at all about the video game the intern then became extremely upset, IMO because he was telling Dexter that he knows who he is. And what about the hand. That was from the Ice Truck Killer. The Ice Truck Killer was Dexters brother. This intern knows exctly who Dexter is and what he is. I just hope that this will not be a repeat of season 3.

Last edited by SegRat : 12-20-2011 at 01:56 AM.
SegRat is offline   Reply With Quote