View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 08:14 AM   #150
lytic
College Benchwarmer

Seriously, why train anyone above a rating if you don't think he will hit the next rating? You are wasting time and money training someone who you are going to sell. A World Class keeper sells for like 5 mil. A World Class keeper with 4 extra weeks of training sells for like 5 mil. Those 4 weeks you could have used on a 17 year Solid keeper up to near excellent. I do the same thing all the time.
Honestly, what do you have to fight for? You can't take 6th. Cut your losses and sell when he turns. Sit on that cash and buy some finance people and live off the nice interest! It will be a lot more profitable that way.

As for me taking 5th, well I haven't played with numbers yet, but I'd like 5th or 6th. 5th would be better since I am a U20 Coach and all and I guess that position means something to people that have no idea what they are talking about.

Even though I have rattled off 3 wins in a row, I don't expect to beat hulis, I obviously need to PIC since my TS has been hit hard. I may go get the Cow Curtain to blanket him and try to pull off 1 point.
Hattrick Moderator (since Season 22)
Evil Gargs' Hater (since Season 18)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--
My Pro Soccer Story
lytic is offline   Reply With Quote