View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 02:28 PM   #2746
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Well, if he wasn't converted Sheriff then we should sue the guy who does have the role for his lack of performance here. Between the lack of blocks in pretty standard spots, and failure to provide clarity on Friday, I think that role has really been a detriment to the Lightbringers so far. Which makes sense if it was an early conversion, but not so much if that person is still with us.

Come on Hoops. You know being the bodyguard isn't an easy job. Which were the blocks in pretty standard spots? The bodyguard's role is to protect the roled characters. You know what tends to happen when the BG tries to get cute - roled characters die. First two days I protect myself - I'm the only person with a role that I know of. Day three it's pretty clear that I'm not going to be a target so I protect the one role that seems the most valuable. Sure I can guess that the wolves might be going after Danny (although I don't know when I leave that he's managed to nail another wolf and I don't have time to react in the morning). Day four I protect the seer - doesn't matter how dubious they look you always protect the seer.

So everyone thinks I've been converted? When and why did the wolves decide to convert me. I mean seriously? What where they aiming for when they converted me? My ability to effect the votes at crucial times? Or my gleaming voting record that would place me in the circle of trust?
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote