View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 11:59 AM   #97
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by M GO BLUE!!! View Post
TCY... I'm confused. Do you think President Obama is worse than Hitler or not? You hav e said both in this thread. If you want to submit a new theme for MNF, I suggest you clarify your opinion...

Thought I was somewhat clear. If someone dealt with trying to fix the system and felt a smaller government was better, after dealing with it nonstop, emotions could get them so frustrated to see someone like the President as the person they hate most in life. Me, I'm not emotionally pissed at the president. I don't care for him, but definitely don't think he worse than hitler. The basis I felt he said what he did was because the President wants to expand which is crazy if you can't run things as is. I would like a smaller government but know many things are needed. And things are difficult, if we went to a straight tax many people would be out of jobs. Even with this guy bowling a 752 series last night against us, his team was the tax cutters, I still don't want him out of a job.

I don't know of a more feared enemy than hitler would have been to Isreal. The guy was a lunatic and had power. Definition of an enemies since you can't ignore hitler if you're Isreal. To me enemies in the dictionary should have Hitler and Isreal. I see how many might not view it this way but it's definitely also there in my eyes if you're talented enough to also think like stupid people.

TCY Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote