View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #291
The Jackal
Coordinator

Honestly, I've been in the same room as Autumn for the entire game except for a few hours when he was in the road by himself and I have not been struck with the same level of certainty that dubb has been. Yes there were some things that didn't add up (such as seeing the parchment but not picking it up) and the way in which he was encouraging us not to vote for NTN, but I'm not willing to go much beyond saying it pinged me.

I feel like Autumn did a fair job of replying to what dubb has asked of him, and the chart he has been keeping, to my knowledge, does show that it was most likely everyone had been to the cabin.

Be that as it may, I'm not going to tell dubb to back off, he doesn't like the way Autumn has been playing and doesn't like the answers he's been giving and now there's enough back and forth in this thread for all of you to look at it in fairly the same way I have been.

I'm going to read what all's been posted today to see if there's any information I can offer that helps, but I think they've pretty much covered everything.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote