View Single Post
Old 10-07-2003, 03:03 AM   #1
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

It's Here! The Thread For the 2003-04 NHL Regular Season!

Hey puckheads,

I thought it was time to start a new and improved great thread for hockey.

Yes, the old playoff thread is like Heaven on Earth, but, let's face it, the title about last year's playoffs is a little done now, right?

We have shown the ability to keep a thread going and interesting for months on end, even during the slow offseason, it was rarely off the front page for more than a day before we found something else to talk about.

So I figure it's time to have a new hockey thread, where we will talk about all things hokcey for the regular season. What do you all think of that?

I guess you'll vote by your posting. If this one dies, then so be it. But I hope not. Let's make nonhockey fans on this forum curse us once more!

I'm going to post my predictions here in a little bit. I will also send a call out for off-the-cuff team updates from you fans, and also throw out some interesting hockey talk conversations.

But at least here the thread is started. And the season begins tomorrow night! Ducks and Stars! And some other games.

Chief Rum

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote