View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003, 01:09 AM   #126
Hobbes-
High School Varsity

Interesting week, I must say...

Gargs MOTS'd vs a shattered kix team that hasn't seem to do anything tactical since like week 6.. and of course it was a blowout. I wonder if he coulda normaled and still won.. just like in my match.. grr ... so this win pretty much secured a top 6 spot for Gargs who had a shaky first half..

SPC pulled a win outta his ass this week. Every time I think evil is gonna do really well, he keeps losing matches.. I prolly coulda beaten him. So this helps the SPC in their quest for top 6 as well. A MOTS win next week vs the Aves and he's sittin pretty smooth..

Aves.. well he MOTS'd me this week like I thought he would. So much talk about already pic'ing Gargs and knowing that lytic would mots vs him made him decide to mots me. Had a great rating however.. best ever game for this team. The tie with Fockers seemed about right because ratings were pretty much the same.. though stars, possession, and homefield were not but whatever.. everyone gets lucky right?

Fockers (me).. well I decided to normal it today with a middle of the road TS b/c I knew that if I scored at least 1 point, I should be okay. If I mots'd and somehow lost, there would be no way to get another point in the division so normal was the right route. I suprized myself with an 80 rating, which is fine by me.

It looks like if Kix can't get a tie outta evil then he's gonne demote. It'd be pretty funny to see that he was holding out on all this cash or something and blow us outta the water the last three games.. but I don't see this happening. This team has been flat since they tied me early in the season.

It should be fun to see what kinda rating i get in my qualification match...lets shoot for 85-90