lytic
College Benchwarmer

Question huh?

SouthPark Cows - EVillIVE 1 - 0

Date: 10/6/2003 at 01:00
MatchID: 8326899
Arena: Starks Pond
Crowd: 38180

38180 spectators had come to Starks Pond this cloudy day. SouthPark started off with a 5-4-1 lineup. They fielded: Black - Davis, An, Wilhelm, Tewari, Cook - Dragóner, Millard, Danhof, Guy - Dey.

EVillIVE started off with a 4-5-1 lineup. They fielded: Robertsson - Spørring, Coon, Rennemo , Kole - Richardsson, van der Molen, Emilsson, Chestnut, Oskarsson - Roeterdink.

EVillIVE had several good opportunities to take the lead, especially in the 10:th minute when Raymond Roeterdink came up alone against Palmer Black who managed a block. In the games 10:th minute EVillIVE´s Chris van der Molen fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Chris van der Molen for taking a dive. SouthPark seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion about the organization of the team. EVillIVEs Per Emilsson got himself booked after a foul. EVillIVE seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion about the organization of the team. Some beautiful plays on the left side of the field resulted in a 35:th minute goal by Kenneth Millard for SouthPark, putting them ahead 1 - 0. Halftime score was 1 - 0. EVillIVE held the ball, with a clear 67 percent possession rate.

The SouthPark players spent the half-time break getting a rerun of the teams tactical organization. During the break EVillIVE´s coach went through the teams new tactics yet again. EVillIVE appeared unsure on how to play. Joseph Chestnut made a good effort at breaking through from the right, but the home team left defence cleared the ball to a corner. SouthPark seemed to suffer a certain amount of confusion about the organization of the team. EVillIVE held the ball, with a clear 74 percent possession rate.

SouthPark´s best player was Robert Dey. Yuri Danhof on the other hand, had a terrible day. Most important EVillIVE player was Bo Robertsson. Claus Spørring was a disappointment, however. The match ends 1 - 0.

SOLD SEATS

Terraces: 24374
Basic seats: 9248
Seats under roof: 3566
VIP seats: 992

Team Attitude: Play it Cool

RATING

SouthPark Cows
Player rating and Team formation
Midfield: poor
Right Side Defence: world class
Central Defence: supernatural
Left Side Defence: outstanding
Right Side Attack: weak
Central Attack: solid
Left Side Attack: formidable

EVillIVE
Player rating and Team formation
Midfield: passable
Right Side Defence: outstanding
Central Defence: brilliant
Left Side Defence: outstanding
Right Side Attack: passable
Central Attack: inadequate
Left Side Attack: passable

Stats:
Best game ever - Defence

1. SouthPark Cows - EVillIVE 10/6/2003 100%
2. Alaska Huns - SouthPark Cows 7/24/2003 94%
3. SouthPark Cows - The Mad Huligans 6/23/2003 88%

Comments:
Hmmm... I psyched him out with my brilliant attacks. I know he's used 4-5-1 in the past and that is what I was hoping to see. I was going for the 0-0 tie. I used a little strategy by moving my midfielder towards the wing along with my offensive winger. I didn't think that my midfield would be poor though... I was thinking maybe high weak, maybe inad. Oh well, I was going for 1 point, but I got 3. That puts me in 6th place and that is all I need. I don't see Kix winning anymore games, so I'll just PIC and attempt to tie my games, so I can have a nice fat POE for the qual game.
Hattrick Moderator (since Season 22)
Evil Gargs' Hater (since Season 18)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--
My Pro Soccer Story
lytic is offline   Reply With Quote