View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 08:48 PM   #70
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
I find this suspicious Autumn.

We have votes on Day One to investigate. We have two other candidates that were close, Zinto and CF, so we should look at them today. We are the only group that can vote for either Zinto or CF, because they are both in the other room. We are the ONLY group's vote which will help the cause easily. Vote analysis for today will be rough because of the split room. That means, voting off CF or Zinto is very important to us. It's not necessary, if we've got other info from reveals or clues or whatever, we can go there, but this seems to be the main idea today.

We don;t know if each thread will have someone voted out, or if just the oerall top candidate will. That means we should back either CF or Zinto with as much unaniminity as possible, and instead of doing that, you switch from one to the other? Really? I find that strategy totally flawed.

If both groups vote off their top vote, then who cares if the final vote is close here, but what if they don't? Then we head into Day 3 with very little vote information to go by, since only half of the group voted for one candidate and we have no new info on Day 1 votes, all because you made what I consider to be a very bad decision for the village at this point.

I agree with Abe - gotta save ourselves first.
dwardzala is offline   Reply With Quote