View Single Post
Old 10-02-2003, 02:56 PM   #222
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Update

A couple of days later, Superman knocks down a medium scout over England that Capn Morgan had chased across the Atlantic. We launch the USA COM Skyranger to clean up the mess.

Upcoming:
1. Mission 76
2. Updated Stats
3. More medals
4. Update

Some other stuff...

I'm thinking about changing how we work the waiting list. I want more agents at USA COM, and I want to put 6 people or so at SAM COM to guard that base. Also, we've been secretly working on an African base that will have living quarters up and running soon. We'll need agents for that as well. EU COM and USA COM will be our active bases, but I'm thinking we'll take the people on our waiting list and move them through in following stages...

1. Active Base Assignment at EU COM or USA COM
2. Call up for active duty (this is where you would have to answer the phone call)
3. USA COM Assignment.
4. SAM COM Assignment.
5. AFRICA COM Assignment.
6. Waiting list.

It would work like this...

When an active agent dies, the highest ranked (smallest number) agent at USA COM gets a phone call for active duty, much like we call people off the waiting list now. Once that person answers the call, we shift them over to either EU COM or ASIA COM. We then take the highest ranked agent at SAM COM and switch them to USA COM, take the highest ranked agent at AFRICA COM and shift them to SAM COM, and take someone still on the waiting list and shift them to AFRICA COM.

This would mean that some agents now on the waiting list would get put in some of the abbreviated reports right away, and there is the chance that some agents will see action at SAM COM or AFRICA COM if aliens attack that base.

As usual, suggestions, comments, ideas, and feedback are welcome regarding this plan.
Godzilla Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote