View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 12:56 PM   #56
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop View Post
Interesting. As long as your able to maintain an erection and fix something around the house, I heard there is a woman out there for you.

Good to go on both of those.

Quote:
Not knowing your age but assuming its 35 the dark mystery type won't work for you. Besides the fact it gives off that stalker, serial killer vibe, you won't be able to fit in those skinny jeans.

39 at the moment, a bit pale since I work inside, never owned a pair of skinny jeans and if you say my full name, yes, it does sound like a serial killer. I'm too lazy to stalk anyone though.

Quote:
I think the extremely friendly yet sort of creepy/pervish type might work for you. Patrol a few bars a week and wait till closing time to make your choice. You're bound to get a few this way. Unless of course your a social recluse then match or eharmony may be your best bet.

Yup, I think the "I ran out of duct tape and rope, so you're safe with me" line just isn't working like it used to. I'm pretty sure craigslist screwed that up for me. The gift of 'game' has always alluded me, which I suspect, is the basis of my problem. I have tried match and eharmony...long story short; the money would have been better spent on beer.

Quote:
*Note I am only kidding*

If we're ever in the same town I am buying you a lap dance and beer!

I would definitely take you up on that offer. And likewise if you're ever out this way...however, I don't know where any strip clubs are out here.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote