View Single Post
Old 10-02-2003, 03:26 AM   #117
damnMikeBrown
College Benchwarmer

I in no way see Kix taking 3 of his next 4. Gargs will beat him this week, I'm certain of it. I get the feeling he's on board with the "MOTS Kix" gameplan. Right there, he's lost one match. He may even MOTS this one, just to make sure he gets over Gargs. I'm the last match on the schedule v. Kix, and I'd think at that point, he's considering me an automatic point or three. I'd definately expect him to expend his TS capital in the next 3 games.

My kids, no, it's flattering, but there's no way I can win out. Individually, I have a decent chance to beat you (Fockers), and SPC. That's just a decent chance mind you. Gargs is after the both of you, and frankly, I don't think I could beat his team unless I got a hand (ex. v. Zyzzerz). Lastly is against Kix, who I'll MOTS. I honestly have no idea how that will work. On a normal day, I don't think I compare well to him, but a MOTS at home...who knows.

In my book, that's 2 decent chances, one absolute mystery, and one game in which I'm completely over matched.

Lytic, I'm actually looking forward to seeing the curtain My first season I was in IV.25. That won't mean anything, but one of the big teams in there was Youth of the Nation. He was a monster, an absolute monster. I went 0 for 2 against him, but only allowed 2 goals each time. I completely turtled up, running a 5-3-2 once (2nd game ever), and a 4-5-1 the next time at his place. EVERYBODY was playing defensive, even the wings! I know, means nothing to you, but in retrospect, it's a bit of a proud moment for me.

It'd be kind of fun if defense was such that, if you made it good enough, you could just perpetually frustrate every team you played. Allow only a goal per game, and then, only against the formidable attacks. Alas, it is not to be. . .
damnMikeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote