View Single Post
Old 09-29-2003, 05:36 PM   #180
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Sir Fozzie: We'll sign your clone right up. Sorry that I lost you on that one. I thought we were going to make it through ok, but that damn sniper nailed you.

Tasan:

DukeRules: Thanks! I'm wondering what to do about that. I hear what you're saying and agree, but part of me wants to reward the readers that have been with us the whole time by including them on that final mission. I've got to go with our best available agents, of course, but if I can get a good crew without using our USA troops, I think I might go that way. I sure would like to bring Wade Moore though. He never misses, and has been one of our best agents. Tough decisions, but I think they are still quite a ways off.

Real: That seems to happen a lot (getting hit but not hurt). I'm not sure if they are just near misses that appear as hits, or hits that do no damage. However, that sniper bullet that killed Sir Fozzie could have easily gotten you. We were lucky to lose only one man on that mission. That was the second worst defensive position we've ever been in at the start of a mission.

________

Update

October 4-8

Over the next few days things are once again quiet, and our research efforts continue on at full speed. We open another lab in the USA, and hire 40 more scientists to swell Crappy's research ranks to 140.

On the 6th, Crappy's men learn from our Sectoid Commander that Mars is indeed the alien's home planet. With feverish intensity, the men struggle with identifying how exactly we can locate the base and launch an attack across such a great distance.

On October 7th, Superman shoots down a small UFO over Denmark. We launch our ASIA COM Skyranger to clean up the remains. On board are the following men:

Thomkal II, Qwikshot II, AStott, Alf III, Fonzie II, Render II, Split Personality III, Illinifan V, Condors II, and Glengoyne.

While they are airborne, a large UFO heads up Africa towards Europe. Once it reaches the Mediterranean, it cuts northwest, straight for England. We are expecting that it is a supply ship heading for the alien base, but the craft drops down over London instead. Twenty minutes later we get word from the UN that Floaters are ravaging London! Terror Mission! The aliens are attacking their own allies!

We launch the EU COM Skyranger immediately. A successful mission here would go a long way to helping our image with the countries that have gone over to the aliens. On board:

Kodos, Revrew, Patman II, Real Deal III, Coffee Warlord II, Chief Rum III, Breeze, Naiwf, Jfbbis, and Swaggs.

The EU COM Skyranger will strike first on London. The ASIA COM Skyranger will hit the smaller UFO immediately afterwards.

Good luck, men!

Last edited by Godzilla Blitz : 09-29-2003 at 05:40 PM.
Godzilla Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote