View Single Post
Old 09-24-2003, 09:21 PM   #136
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Sterling: You and Crappy fly all over the place, but we're going to make sure we clear out all nonessential personnel in the next couple of days. The base is going to get hit. Unfortunately, I knocked out the old radar and am replacing it with storage spaces, but until that's done (8 days) the base will have a less desirable defense layout. I'm hoping they don't attack until we get the redesign finished.

AStott: You and Alf and Glengoyne were transferred to ASIA COM on the 25th.

Tasan: Thanks! I remember from out first game that the equipment I got for the base defense was all screwy because I had all our good stuff on the Skyranger. I'll allow myself to rearrange this to our advantage. This is one of those stupid game quirks where I'll allow myself to revert to a saved game to get ready.

Psycho Cop: Yeah, the unofficial recommends that too. Flying suits is something we could research, but I'm putting a priority on new aircraft and alien origins research for now.

Update

Early on the 27th, Superman knocks a small scout down over Europe, and we send our USA COM contingent over for some exercise. Later in the day, a medium scout appears, and Superman launches again. This time he has a more difficult time of things (we had no large missiles at the base, whoops), but he managed to knock the craft down after a long dogfight in which the Interceptor suffered damage as well. We launch the EU COM Skyranger for this target.

Our USA COM Skyranger assault will go first, followed by EU COM. I'll just do a brief writeup for the USA attack, and so that should go up soon. The EU COM assault will follow sometime after that.

Our EU COM troops on board:
Revrew, Blade III, Lokugh II, Japherwaki II, Real Deal III, Patman II, Afoci, Tasan, Naiwf, Mr. Bug IV.

The EU COM mission will be taking some pains to make sure that Real Deal, Tasan, and Naiwf get a chance to pick up kills.

Humm, maybe "taking some pains" is not the best way to word this...
Godzilla Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote