View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 11:57 PM   #96
damnMikeBrown
College Benchwarmer

Thanks.

Nice job to you on taking down Kix. He has the possibility of not winning a game the rest of the way. With all of us MOTS against him, he'll have a hell of a time keeping up. SPC, if they don't muck about too much , have a good chance to sneak up into 6th.

Yeah, Pacheco is definately strutting his stuff now. What's all the more remarkable is that I'm getting those defensive ratings with only one solid defender. The rest are passable. Between Pacheco & a defensive coach, I'm quite pleased with them.

If I had one of Lytic's wife's super set pieces players, I imagine it'd be enough to compete.

Soooo tempted to keep Pacheco, sell my backup (outstanding by end of season) and swap over to winger training.

I was browsing Hatstats earlier, looking at V series. So long as I don't go into one of the top 10 series, I shouldn't have much trouble winning whatever series I'm relegated into with the guys I have now. That means next year, outside of trying to buy an U-20 trainee, I can just sit on all my $$, and wait until the end of the year to load up on some new talent.

I'm not looking forward, at all, to demoting, but I AM looking forward to becoming a highly profitable soccer team, selling out my stadium and winning games.
damnMikeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote