View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 03:50 PM   #120
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

PsychoCop: We do seem to be on a roll now. Three missions in a row without a death. I'm not sure what our longest streak is, but I don't think it could be much beyond four.

Superman: Nice photo. Are you sure that's not one of our Skyranger pilots?

DVH: Your stock continues to rise! As long as you're not up against PSI-attacks, you seem to be a force to contend with.

Naiwf: Thanks! We'll have to put you in with Real Deal III and Tasan in the "Let's get these men a kill" party. Next EU COM mission. I promise.

Tasan: Good point. We know it's a female, but the tests don't mention anything about planetary origin. I'd ask my wife, but she'd just give me one of those "Terminator 3 tilt stares" that she always gives me when I start babbling about something insane. And don't worry, I'll only play games when my kids are asleep. As much fun as these games are, kids are more fun. Plus, they need careful training should I fall in battle against the Sectoids.

Illinifan: Will do on that death shot. By the way, these aren't real photographers taking the photos. We're using one of those MAV (Micro Air Vehicles) to take photos.

PsychoCop: UFO #249!?!?! Aaargh! We're only on #109!

Breeze: Got it. I'll put you back on "active". Just to let you know, to get in the action, when I "make the call", make a post saying that you're ready to report. That lets me know that you're still around and reading regularly. I wait at least 24 hours for an answer, then call the next person on the list if the first person called hasn't posted.

Should have an game update posted sometime later today.

Last edited by Godzilla Blitz : 09-23-2003 at 04:21 PM.
Godzilla Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote