View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 01:37 AM   #254
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Man, a lot has happened while I was away at work. And another poor night for the village.

One good thing, though, that I'll note: It's an immense pleasure to come home and see such detailed posts from one Mr. Hoopsguy, whose analysis and play could be used as a field guide for expert WW players. Glad to see you're around, hoops.

As for your vote choice, I haven't really gotten a vibe feeling on Autumn, although he has certainly piqued my interest with what he's said/done about me.

We absolutely need to make this a winner of a lynch, because we can't afford any more misses with the role hits we have taken.

I must admit that the most intriguing play to me is the earlier discussion about who was around at the deadline, because Render's post, while not an out and out, was a clear announcement otherwise, that he was a role of some import. It is a bit meta-gamey, but there are certainly candidates to consider there, and it's hard to ignore that, no matter how we got the info.

hoops, I see what you're talking about with respect to a Day 1 Render hit, but I think it's a reach to assume it was picked up on. I mean, I even remember that post, and I didn't pick up on that. Not that I am the pinnacle of observation, just sayin... For that reason, I put more credence in there being a wolf around near the Day Two deadline.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote