Old 09-22-2003, 12:16 AM   #88
lytic
College Benchwarmer

SouthPark Cows - Gargoyles 2 - 4

Date: 9/22/2003 at 01:00
MatchID: 8326892
Arena: Starks Pond
Crowd: 29156

29156 spectators arrived at Starks Pond, where weather conditions were pretty good for football. SouthPark started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. They fielded: Black - Davis, Wilhelm, Cook - Millard, Crain, Dragóner, Danhof, Guy - Gustavsson, Dey.

Gargoyles had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Kullenhult - Dehlbratt, Blackburn, Langeland - El-Nabil, Öbratt, Slyngen, Michelsson, Ekmo - Jackson, Manee.

Gargoyless Abdellah Mazin El-Nabil got himself booked after a foul. SouthParks Kenneth Millard gave, after 17 minutes, the home team a 1 - 0 lead after an attack coming in from the right. Jami Michelsson of Gargoyles received a yellow card in the 18:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Visitors Bryce Jackson was alert on a play coming in from the left, making the score a tie at 1 - 1 in the 31st minute. Halftime score was 1 - 1. Gargoyles held the ball, with a clear 53 percent possession rate.

In the 50:th minute the visitors broke through on the right after some poor defending and Bryce Jackson put the ball away for 1 - 2. The visitors Karl Ekmo took advantage of an error due to a misunderstanding between the home side´s goalie and full backs in the 74:th minute. 1 - 3 for Gargoyles. The structure of the game started to change as Gargoyles decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. The referee showed SouthParks Sven Gustavsson the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The Gargoyles player was Eigil Slyngen who had to be helped off the pitch, unable to finish the game. Bengt Dehlbratt seemed to be floating in the air at will as he elegantly headed in 1-4. The previous Gargoyles corner kick was executed by Bryce Jackson. In the 88:th minute Sven Gustavsson passed through the guests central line of defense, scoring the 2 - 4 goal. Unsportsmanlike behaviour by Abdellah Mazin El-Nabil rendered him his second booking of the match, and Gargoyles had to finish the game with a reduced squad. Gargoyles held the ball, with a clear 51 percent possession rate.

SouthPark´s best player was Robert Dey. Kenneth Millard was a disappointment, however. Most important Gargoyles player was Mattias Öbratt. Even Langeland was a disappointment, however. The match ends 2 - 4.

SOLD SEATS

Terraces: 18046
Basic seats: 7566
Seats under roof: 2847
VIP seats: 697

Team Attitude: Play it Cool

RATING

SouthPark Cows
Player rating and Team formation
Midfield: solid
Right Side Defence: formidable
Central Defence: formidable
Left Side Defence: formidable
Right Side Attack: solid
Central Attack: magnificent
Left Side Attack: brilliant

Gargoyles
Player rating and Team formation
Midfield: solid
Right Side Defence: formidable
Central Defence: magnificent
Left Side Defence: formidable
Right Side Attack: solid
Central Attack: formidable
Left Side Attack: solid

Stats:
Best game ever - Entire team

1. The Mad Huligans - SouthPark Cows 8/4/2003 100%
2. SouthPark Cows - zyzzerz 9/8/2003 97%
3. SouthPark Cows - Gargoyles 9/22/2003 95%

Best game ever - Midfield

1. SouthPark Cows - Vampires 5/8/2003 100%
9. SouthPark Cows - Gargoyles 9/22/2003 73%

Best game ever - Attack

1. SouthPark Cows - Gargoyles 9/22/2003 100%
2. MV Lisbon - SouthPark Cows 8/14/2003 88%

Comments:
Okay, so I changed my mind last minute. I wasn't going to MOTS, but I was going to Norm. I said, "whatthehell, If I PIC, I can MOTS Kix." As it stands I'll need a win vs Kix and a win somewhere else and for Kix to never win again. Now look at the difference in my best attack vs my second best...

Another crazy stat... out of my top 15 games ever, I've only won 2! What the fuck is that?

A big shout out to my bud mikebrown! Hey I tried to bring them down and failed... big congrats to you! My team wore them out and they thought they could go easy on you!

IV.19 Standings:
1. zyzzerz 9 35 - 8 25

2. The Mad Huligans 9 27 - 15 18
3. EVillIVE 9 18 - 10 16
4. Fockers 9 18 - 18 13

5. Gargoyles 9 19 - 20 12
6. Kix 9 15 - 23 10

7. SouthPark Cows 9 12 - 28 5
8. Aviators 9 7 - 29 1
Hattrick Moderator (since Season 22)
Evil Gargs' Hater (since Season 18)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--