View Single Post
Old 09-21-2003, 05:36 PM   #88
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Real Deal, Tasan: Next mission I'm going to do everything I can to make sure the two of you get kills.

Thanks for the comments on the screenshots/article. Credit needs to be given to others here. A guy over at Gone Gold who's doing a similar thing told me how to get the screen shots from the Collector's Edition (press F12). Klayman's current dynasty and the "Where the Iron Crosses Grow" AAR at the Hearts of Iron board inspired me to try to add more of a sense of history to this dynasty. Thanks to those people for the ideas.

Glengoyne, Klayman: Yeah, SAM COM has never launched against the enemy, so I figure we're pretty safe down there. I'd move some "inactive" people from USA COM down there, but we're already undermanned at USA COM as it is.

Superman: Great interview! I've been wondering why we always have Peanut Butter at EU COM now. CapnMorgan was such a slouch at his shopping duties. Life's good now!

Crash: You just signed up! I'll add your name to the waiting list on the next update.

________

I should be playing the next mission sometime over the next two days. I'll probably have a prepatory post (who's on the mission, etc.) up later tonight, depending on how exciting the Buffalo/Miami game is.

GO FOFC X-COM!

Last edited by Godzilla Blitz : 09-21-2003 at 05:38 PM.
Godzilla Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote