View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 07:33 PM   #172
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I posted my skills before. I"ve got great submission, so maybe would match up against Chesapeake, but am not sure that's right. I think we should definitely use what we know about these two to line up the last two fights. Someone with a GNP or kick/punch game might work well against Chief.

I'm not sure you fully understand how this works. You have been eliminated and everyone else other than myself and CF have already had their first round fights. Basically is it who matches up the best between myself and CF and these guys.

CF posted his guy and I think his lack of defensive ground game poses a huge issue against Ches who is said to have a good ground game. I think he would be better suited against CR for that reason.

On top of that, and I could be wrong, but I think I match up really well against both of these guys so it doesn't really matter which one I fight I think I have a better than 50/50 chance of winning.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote